“Agasha” in the local bakiga language means “useful”, in Rwandese it means “new”, because our expeditions and tours are unique, new and exciting.
WE CAN PROMISE YOU A REMARKABLE AFRICAN TOUR.
Educate people about Africa, its people and its cultures so that you gain a greater understanding of natural ecosystems and diversity of culture.
We want to share with you the natural wonders and unique animals of this very special country, many of which are protected by World Heritage listings.
“It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty, the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.” -Sir David Attenborough
Why we need to support our community
One of our Travel Consultants is a qualified Public Health Professional with a strong personal interest and passion for Public Health issues.
To feed and fulfil your curiosity about Africa
Who goes on our expeditions
• Backpackers, Independent Travellers,
• Motorcycle lovers, School students,
• Travellers interested in health expeditions,
• Students seeking internships in Uganda,
• Volunteers looking for opportunities in Uganda,
• Anyone who wants to experience African community life, and the unique culture of this wonderful country.
• People wanting business expeditions,
• Gorilla and bird watching expeditions,
• Adrenaline rush activity,
• Golfers who want different courses,
• Natural spa lovers